Re: [opensuse] X11 Forwarding issue
Hmm, mine has that as well, but forwarding works for me.

Beneath it in the debugging, it lists:

debug2: X11 forwarding request accepted on channel 0

And much higher up in the output, I get:

debug2: x11_get_proto: /usr/bin/xauth list :0 2>/dev/null
debug1: Requesting X11 forwarding with authentication spoofing.
debug2: channel 0: request x11-req confirm 1

I remember now that I did install the xauth package in my troubleshooting
steps, but I don't know if it's required or not.

(My server runs 12.2 and desktop runs 12.3.)