[opensuse] X11 Forwarding issue
when ever I use ssh or rsync to my desktop I get the following error message"

"X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0"

I have X11 Forwarding enabled in the config files.

********************

Host *
# ForwardAgent no
# ForwardX11 no
ForwardX11 yes

# If you do not trust your remote host (or its administrator), you
# should not forward X11 connections to your local X11-display for
# security reasons: Someone stealing the authentification data on the
# remote side (the "spoofed" X-server by the remote sshd) can read your
# keystrokes as you type, just like any other X11 client could do.
# Set this to "no" here for global effect or in your own ~/.ssh/config
# file if you want to have the remote X11 authentification data to
# expire after two minutes after remote login.
ForwardX11Trusted yes

Any help appreciated.

--
Ken Schneider