Re: [opensuse] Temp directories NOT cleared at boot (oS13.1)
On 2014-01-23 07:19 (GMT) Dylan composed:

I was doing some general HD housekeeping recently, and found several
hundred old and irrelevant files scattered through the directories under
/tmp. This was surprising, since I have the "clear temp directories on
boot" option set to "yes" in the YaST sysconfig editor module.

Is this no longer the 'correct' method to cleat the temp directories?
How should I make sure that these directories do not become overloaded
with redundant files in future?

I don't know, but I just finished a fresh Factory installation about 3 hours ago, and already /tmp/ has 30 wicked.* files surviving reboot.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/