[opensuse] Temp directories NOT cleared at boot (oS13.1)
Hi

I was doing some general HD housekeeping recently, and found several hundred old and irrelevant files scattered through the directories under /tmp. This was surprising, since I have the "clear temp directories on boot" option set to "yes" in the YaST sysconfig editor module.

Is this no longer the 'correct' method to cleat the temp directories? How should I make sure that these directories do not become overloaded with redundant files in future?

Thanks
Dylan