Re: [opensuse] How to access openSUSE server hosted in VirtualBox
Le 22/01/2014 17:59, Vojtěch Zeisek a écrit :
Hi,
I have VirtualBox on my notebook (running openSUSE 13.1) hosting for testing
purposes openSUSE 13.1 server. I wonder how to configure network VB's and
hosted's OS networking to be able to access server services from hosting
computer. All my trials failed: I lost network on server and I can't connect
it. I don't need to access hosted system from outer network. Any advice?
All the best,
Vojtěch

http://dodin.info/wiki/index.php?n=Doc.OpenSUSE-small-ThirdEdition

as a summary if your (virtual) network is configurer, you should find it easily

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org