Re: [opensuse] The unit files have no [Install] section. They are not meant to be enabled using systemctl.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:03:57 +0100
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

El 22/01/14 11:48, Per Jessen escribió:

Is there a problem with mdadmd ?

Yes and no.

- You see that message because you are trying to activate the mdadm
service traditional init script, which for some reason it is still
there.

- This script is AFAIK no longer needed, you do not need to enable it.

I don't see an mdadm service unit. There is something called "mdmon@",
but that appears to be running mdmon, which is for external arrays.

- init scripts do not have an [Install] section, therefore the
message.

Really? I mean, yes I know they don't have an [Install] section, but
they're not meant to either?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.5°C)