Re: [opensuse] samba/rcnmb/rcsmb (was: multiboot value)
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 05:58:15AM -0500, Felix Miata wrote:
[ <8 ]
FWIW, my comment forking the thread above quoted is about
samba-3.6.3-122.1.i586 on 11.4 aka Evergreen, which predates systemd
and /run by a very long time. Last changelog entry for samba is Wed
May 08 2013.

Thanks Felix. I've missread John's mail. I've read the complete thread
once again from the archive. I bit to fast reflex-reply. ;)

Nevertheless both services are manageable the same way as in the past.
It shouldn't be harder than five years back. John might provide us some
more details.

Cheers,

Lars
--