Re: [opensuse] multiboot value
On 1/21/2014 7:05 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
I rebooted back to 11.4, and shares remained visible both ways, just as if
11.4 had never had a problem seeing or being seen in the first
place.

I often run into the exact same problem, and simple take down and bring up nmbd.
I've always liked the ability to do that separate from smbd, because it doesn't
disrupt
existing user connections. However it seems in later releases, smbd and nmbd
are managed
in parallel and are harder to manage separately.

Forcing an election doesn't always work. (That happens every time a new station
comes on
line anyway).