Re: [opensuse] Installing 13.1 with NET iso, hangs at "Loading Installation System x/6, arbitrary percentage
On 2014-01-20 19:46 (GMT+0100) Per Jessen composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

In my experience it only automatically "uses" swap by making an entry
in fstab for the newly installed system. I've always needed to goto
tty2 as soon as possible and execute swapon for the installer to use
swap.

Like Lars said, in the past the installer has added swap space
automatically. I have not played with such tiny systems for quite some
time though.

Maybe the automatic use only occurred if more RAM was required than available? It's been a very long time since I tried installing with less than 384M.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/