Re: [opensuse] windows 98 emulation
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 18:10:10 +0100
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 8:19 PM, John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure it matters why. There might be lots of reasons, and wine won't do.
There is still pockets of windows 98 in use in poorer African countries and
parts of South America. In my day job we test our applications in everything
from Windows 95 through Windows 8.1. Ok, not everything, we have no customers
running Bob.

We must travel in different parts of Africa. I haven't seen Windows
98 anywhere in my travels in Africa (I just got back last week from a
trip to Africa... and am heading back again in 8 weeks) in a long
time.... years. I have recently seen XP, but I also see XP in Europe.

C.
--
openSUSE 13.1 x86_64, KDE 4.11