Re: [opensuse] openSUSE + gpsd + PPS + NTP
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 07:36:25 +0100
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:34:48 PM jdd wrote:

Eric being one of the best author I know, I see no other solution than the
one I quoted in the pdf in my last post, that is radio time or physical
timer, ntp should try to fix the transmission problems - what other
solution??

Indeed. Part of our plan is to move from our own solution to gpsd, which has
attempted to make sense of the NMEA data delivery. And to use the PPS when
available to improve things even more. I think that my questions here revolve
more around ntpd/chrony than gpsd.

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer