Re: [opensuse] windows 98 emulation
On 1/16/2014 11:22 AM, jdd wrote:
it may be even difficult to install windows 98 on "old" hardware still
available

All the more reason to use a virtual machine. ;-)

Windows 98 is very light weight, runs in small ram.
Which means I can emulate a whole boatload of them in a quad core to
run scripts to simulate a bunch of users beating the snot out of our
data systems.

Granted if there is just ONE application you are after, Wine might work.

Also, if you have an MSDN account, Windows 2000 keys are essentially free for
as many installs as you want. We use a lot of those instances as well.