[opensuse] Email error Seamonkey and Dovecot
I recently rebuilt my system, with a fresh install of openSUSE 13.1.
Since then I've occasionally been getting an error, while reading mail
in Seamonkey. I have Dovecot IMAP server installed on the same
computer. The info I find on the Internet seems to suggest server
problems. The error message is shown below. Where does one find the
log for Dovecot? Any ideas?

tnx jk

Alert

The current operation on 'Inbox' did not succeed. The mail server for
account Rogers responded: [SERVERBUG] internal error occurred. Refer to
server log for more information.