Re: [opensuse] Problem with openSUSE search
On 01/14/2014 08:28 PM, Ricardo Chung pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 03:03:25 PM Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
In searching for a NetworkManager package on
http://software.opensuse.org/search using network as the search string
a list of options comes up. When I click on kdenetwork4 I get the
following error:

Error

:en is not a valid locale

Can someone verify this error before I file a bug report?

If you type Network Manager (spaces between words) you will get that error

If you type in NetworkManager (no space between words) you will get several
package options

And there is the problem, I clicked on the link provided which suggests the link is broken and needs to be fixed.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998