Re: [opensuse] smbd errors
On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 14:39 +0100, Lars Müller wrote:
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 01:17:19PM +0100, lynn wrote:
[ 8< ]
Conclusion: It is quicker for me to build Samba4 from source than go to
bugzilla and wait for openSUSE to get it error free. I shall however
maintain AD + cifs boxes in the lab to test anything the devs would like
to throw at me that we may get it error free.

Please file bug reports if you think the Samba package we offer for
openSUSE are broken.

See bnc#857454 for the particular issue.

What you see in the log is a warning. It's an ongoing discussion if we
set -D in /etc/sysconfig/samba or if we have to modify the debug level
from 0 to 3 or 5 for example.

Cheers,

Lars

Lars
OK. So the blame passes to systemd messages being based on the debug
level set in smb.conf? So why then, after the latest update do we now
have warnings when before we didn't?

Have you tested it in an AD domain? If so, could you please share your
apparmor profile?

I know this isn't easy, so thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Steve