Re: [opensuse] Strange error when attempting to upgrade system.
Hello,

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014, John Andersen wrote:
On 1/10/2014 12:42 PM, David Haller wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jan 2014, John Andersen wrote:
On the other hand, Desktop Indexing FINALLY works, and works well, after
3 or 5 years of taboo-ing it myself, I've finally come to rely on it for
my daily work flow.

Need to find every program that uses a certain header file or
references a certain data element? Its Instant. An there is no
discernible load imposed on my machine, even when I check out a
boat-load of code from our repository to work on. Wonder full.

Hm. That does sound interesting. What indexer / backend / frontend are
you using? And can in be configured to index only specific
directories?

I'm simply using what comes with KDE4.

Nepomuk indexing, turning on all options (documents, audio, images,
source code, ebooks, etc) and selecting folder structures using the
"Customeize Folders option).

Thanks for the info!

-dnh

--