Re: [opensuse] smbd errors
lynn wrote:
Yes, it works and smbd is started. However my boss doesn't like error
messages. Especially when they are in red as outlined above.

Before the latest samba update, it was starting cleanly.

With some of the problems I've seen in openSUSE, I often wonder if
anyone bothers to test to make things still work, after making changes.

Years ago, I used to work at IBM Canada, on the team that built standard
desktop systems for IBM employees. I would have been fired, had I
released things that were as broken as this. Back then, I supported
OS/2 and several apps on OS/2 and Windows. Every time a change was
made, I had to go through my testing to ensure everything still worked
properly. If it didn't, it wasn't released.