Re: [opensuse] Re: general thoughts on 13.1?

On 1/10/2014 2:08 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 07:47:40 +0800, George Olson (SUSE list) wrote:

But I am curious to know from those of you who have done the upgrade -
are you overall pleased with 13.1?

Remember that on support venues, most of what you see will be people with
problems - the successes don't tend to take the time say "it works here."

Ok, so I've been using it for several weeks, now, in a Virtualbox VM under W7, and I have seen no problems. I reinstalled over a 12.3 system, and, again, had no problems.

Have to have W7, and wasn't able to solve the issues with uefi on this Samsung laptop, so tried it under W7/VB. I can't tell any difference in usability between OS13.1 on this laptop and 12.2 on the old hp laptop.

john perry