Re: [opensuse] Is it possible to run a script automatically when network manager gets a connection?
On 2014-01-11 20:08, auxsvr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Saturday 11 of January 2014 20:02:28 Carlos E. R. wrote:
Well, that's it, I would like to run a script of my own at that point.
Is it possible?

Yes. Check the scripts in /etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d for a template.

Thanks.

Mmm... I need to see more samples to find out what they can do...
compared to /etc/ppp/ip-up, they seem too limited.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.