Re: [opensuse] MySQL and apache2 httpd server weirdness
On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 16:49:06 -0500
Ted Byers wrote:

Hi Carl,

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Carl Hartung <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Ted,

Sorry ... been too busy and unable to participate for the past few
days. BTW, it really is best to reply to the list and not direct to
other subscribers ... the more the merrier :-) ... and you'd likely
have had more responses, sooner.

Sorry. Fumble finger syndrome. I thought I had selected the link to
reply to the list.

No need for apologies. I have been insanely busy myself.

It hasn't stopped here, yet. ;-)

On Thu, 2 Jan 2014 11:17:48 -0500