Re: [opensuse] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference
* Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden <groen692@xxxxxxxxx> [01-09-14 10:58]:
Yesterday my xen machine stopped working, after a kernel panic. To me
it seems to problem started at something called xen_spin_kick,

I attached a screenshot of the console of the xen machine.

Please be a little more considerate. Many here are on measured service
and/or slow/land-line service.

If you must send large files, consider paste-bin/drop box/your web server
or a similar service.

Is this email-list the right one to address this bug?

opensuse-virtual would probably fit better
opensuse-virtual+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx