Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird : mail to list without html
Am 09.01.2014 17:06, schrieb Koenraad Lelong:
A while ago our company made a rule forcing users to send html-messages to correspondents. Now when I try to send a mail to a list, Thunderbird seems not to understand the setting in the address book. E.g. I indicated in my addressbook to sent ascii-messages to a test-user. When I click on "compose message" I get a screen with html-possibilities. When I enter a message and send it, the receiver gets a html-message.
It does not help to send a message via the address-book, same problem.

I can switch HTML -> ASCII by holding the Shift key during pressing the reply button in Thunderbird. Does that work for you, at least as a test and workaround?