Re: [opensuse] repomd.xml unsigned?
On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 07:43:08PM +0800, George Olson (SUSE list) wrote:
I was just doing a zypper ref and I got that my KDE 4.11 repository was
unsigned. Would this be related to the security breach that happened at
the forums? Should I not continue with the refresh? It said:

No, these are entirely different infrastructures.

Retrieving repository 'KR411' metadata ---[/]
File 'repomd.xml' from repository 'KR411' is unsigned, continue?
[yes/no] (no):

My repository is the following:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Release:/411/openSUSE_12.3/

There is now a repodata/repomd.xml.asc as far as I see.

Does the problem persist for you?

Ciao, Marcus