Re: [opensuse] Obscure http -> https redirection in Firefox
On 01/09/2014 12:22 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
I can not confirm it. When I manually switch to HTTPS, it requires
identification by a certificate. Is that OK?

Requests, not requires, but yeah, that's intended. I am experimenting
with authentication with the Finnish e-ID function of the national ID card.

-S

--
(o_ Stefan Gofferje | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
//\ Reg'd Linux User #247167 | VCP #2263

< Previous Next >