Re: [opensuse] Obscure http -> https redirection in Firefox
On 01/08/2014 07:24 PM, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
Has the OP tried clearing the cache within firefox?
Edit:Preferences:Advanced:(Cashed and Offline data)

Of course...

I'm also not seeing any cache thing. The issue is that *whatever*
http-URL I enter for this one host, it get's "converted" to https by
Firefox. Even an URL which I just created like the /opensuse/ .
And not only when I enter the URL by hand. When I scroll up in
Thunderbird and click on the http://home.gofferje.net/opensuse/ URL in
my original message, Firefox tries to open exactly the same URL just via
https. And - as I wrote, I just created it for this thread and it
doesn't exist on the https host, so it couldn't be a cache issue.

It's definitely no apache config issue because with Konqueror, I do
*not* have the same issue.

-S

--
(o_ Stefan Gofferje | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
//\ Reg'd Linux User #247167 | VCP #2263

< Previous Next >