Re: [opensuse] Chromium crashes desktop
В Wed, 08 Jan 2014 10:50:55 -0500
James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
Sounds like some update overwrote nVidia libraries. How did you install
nVidia driver (package or manually)? If manually, you need to reinstall
it.

I just managed to make my desktop completely unusable doing that.

Well ... in this case you probably need to uninstall nVidia, determine
which files were changed in standard installation (using e.g. rpm -V)
- nVidia may try to restore them during uninstall and it may decide to
revert to wrong versions, reinstall RPMs which own these files and then
try to install nVidia again in clean environment.

I decided that it does not worth the troubles and use RPM.