Re: [opensuse] capturing streaming flash audio in openSUSE 12.2
On 06/01/14 11:04, jdd wrote:
Le 06/01/2014 11:00, Dylan a écrit :

Start audacity recording, then in pavucontrol's "Recording" tab you
can set

Audacity should now record exactly what is sent to the speakers...

did not, in fact I had to go to the config tab and tweek somthing, I'm
not sure what :-(

by default, I had only bad sound, like intermodulation one

thanks anyway I could go through

Glad you got there in the end - I do this sort of thing quite often so it's quite possible I've changed other settings from their default and forgotten about it...

Dx

jdd