Re: [opensuse] Enabling ssl on apache 2.4
Le 04/01/2014 13:32, Carl Hartung a écrit :
On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:27:02 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

Andre Malin wrote:

I have certificate set, I created a conf file in vhosts.d. But
setting APACHE_SERVER_FLAGS='SSL' in /etc/systemctl/apache2 cause
apache to crash. Actually it looks like playing
in.../systemctl/apache2 make apache to crash!
I have no problems with this, it works fine in 12.3 with apache 2.4.

Is some where a proper documentation, HOWTO or tutorial I can refer
to.? As I could not find anything usable on google
The best place is probably: http://httpd.apache.org./docs/2.4/

http://activedoc.opensuse.org/book/opensuse-reference/chapter-20-the-apache-http-server#sec.apache2.ssl

Happy New Year, Per, Andre!

I already did all this stuff, but I just notice there is no more
apache2_mod_ssl module.
Is apache2_mod_nss replacing it? If this is the case how to include it.
Every thing was fine undeer 12.3 but 13.1 give me headache with apache!