Re: [opensuse] firefox error - sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 15:56:29 +0100
Am Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 14:34:30 schrieb Per Jessen:
[...].
Okay - I can install another certificate (probably a good idea any way),
but why doesn't this happen with other HP ILO cards? Just a
coincidence?

You need at least two certificates containing the same serial number that
are issued by the same authority. Furthermore, you will not notice any
problem when visiting the first problematic card.

[...]
I guess this means removing the other exceptions I have added (the one
card that has this problem was not added as an exception).

Indeed. And IIRC, you just cannot add the problematic card because there is
no option in the error page for this kind of error.

Gruß
Jan
--
All's fair in Love and War (Is there a difference?)