Re: [opensuse] Toshiba laptop with 12.3 - automatic suspend/resume stopped working after latest updates
В Сб, 04/01/2014 в 13:34 +0100, Per Jessen пишет:
Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:

Am Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 12:15:30 schrieb Per Jessen:
I have a Toshiba Satellite with openSUSE 12.3 - the automatic
suspend/resume when I close and open the lid have been working fine
until fairly recently after an update. I can't say which update it
was
though. Where should I begin to look?

There was a kernel update:

https://build.opensuse.org/patchinfo/show/openSUSE:Maintenance:2034/patchinfo
Maybe the old kernel is still installed (multiversion) so that you
could simply access it from the grub menu.

I need the newer kernel as it fixed bug#814510 (icmp redirect being
ignored).

Yes, but this will allow testing whether problem is kernel related.