Re: [opensuse] Toshiba laptop with 12.3 - automatic suspend/resume stopped working after latest updates
On Sat, 2014-01-04 at 12:15 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
I have a Toshiba Satellite with openSUSE 12.3 - the automatic
suspend/resume when I close and open the lid have been working fine
until fairly recently after an update. I can't say which update it was
though. Where should I begin to look?
<snip>

I have a Toshiba Satellite with 12.3, and it is upto date as of
yesterday. The suspend/resume works. At times ,however, when opening
the lid it reboots and this appears to be erratic.

Regards.

Sudhir