Re: [opensuse] 13.1: [nouveau] gvim broken and libre office too [ solved ]
The error was due to me setting nouveau:noaccel=1 during boot.
I set this parameter because apps would be messed up after a suspend/resume.

I turned it off, and gvim and libre-office started working.
I've done a suspend/resume with no issues (so far ...).

Rich

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 22:00:50 -0600