[opensuse] KDEnlive doesn't render
Hi,

I am using KDEnlive now for the first time since I upgraded from 12.1 to
12.3 and I have a bit of a problem. When i try to render a project to
file, first of all, a video preview window appears - what didn't before.
Then the window shows in big and pixely writing "INVALID" in the
background, while subtitles and such are shown correctly.
The render job window shows "estimated time" pretty much deceasing in
real time but stopping at 00:02 left while melt is continuing to be busy
in the background. I let it run for 2 hours, then cancelled it. The
rendering job was a 4:48 minutes short h.264 clip where I put some
titles and then wanted to render it out to h.264.

I ran KDEnlive from the console to see if there's any suspicious output
but there wasn't. It seems to start the rendering and stuff normally.

Does anybody have an idea what's going on there? And why do I get that
rendering preview window anyways?

-Stefan

--
(o_ Stefan Gofferje | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
//\ Reg'd Linux User #247167 | VCP #2263

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups