Re: [opensuse] No usb automount in 12.3
Cristian Rodríguez said the following on 09/30/2013 10:50 AM:
El 30/09/13 09:26, Anton Aylward escribió:

Are you suggesting that I simply remove that line?
3.7.10-1.16-desktop

Yes, remove all lines that do not correspond to your local or remote
filesystems as well. /proc, /sys, /dev, debugfs etc can all go.. those
are part of the hardcoded, mandatory systemd mount table
[http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd/tree/src/core/mount-setup.c#n71]

OK, done, but will this somehow make my usb sticks available?

Its frustrating as I need to write to to a usb stick for a variety of reasons.