[opensuse] oS 12.3 and postfix start at boot
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:54 +0200

I have a rather standard oS 12.3 machine. When I reboot, postfix never starts.
I see:

# rcpostfix status

Checking for service Postfix: dead
postfix.service - Postfix Mail Transport Agent
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/postfix.service; enabled)
Active: inactive (dead)
CGroup: name=systemd:/system/postfix.service

Sep 30 10:47:29 acme systemd[1]: Dependency failed for Postfix Mail Transport
Agent.

I can immediately restart it and it starts fine. So whatever the dependency is
has been resolved by the time I log in. How can I find out which dependency
failed?

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer