Re: [opensuse] Scrollbar arrows inT'bird and FF
Peter said the following on 09/27/2013 11:21 AM:
On 27/09/13 17:04, Bob Williams wrote:
I suspect it's theme related. I can see the up/down arrows at the ends
of the scrollbars here, using Desktop theme 'Air'.

There's a setting for this in Application Appearance -> Style -> and
then if you have Oxygen set as the Widget Style, for example, click
Configure... Under the Scrollbars tab you have the option to set top and
bottom button types, including 'No Buttons'.

Thank you but that's unhelpful

systemsettings is all for KDE.

And I did state up front that the KDE applications I run do have the top and bottom arrows. I have them set to one arrow each.

And yes I do have it set to 'Oxygen'.