Re: [opensuse] Scrollbar arrows inT'bird and FF
On 27/09/13 15:46, Anton Aylward wrote:
I use KDE. I also use Thunderbird and Firefox, which are not really KDE
applications.

All my KDE applications have scroll bars with little arrows at the top
and bottom. I can click on those arrows to make the contents scroll.
Nothing new here ...

But the scroll bars in T'Bird and FF don't have those arrows.

I gather that T'Bird and FF are more gnome-friendly than KDE friendly
and that the config for such things as scroll bar arrows will be in some
Gnomic feature and not in KDE's settings.

But I don't run Gnome or have Gnome installed.

I can't see setup/controls for this within FF/T'bird.

Where/what to I have to look/do to set up the little arrows without
having to install more of Gnome?

What versions do you run? I see them here as expected (1 at the top, two at the bottom.)

KDE: 4.11.1
MozillaThunderbird-17.0.8-61.21.2.x86_64
MozillaFirefox-23.0-1.29.1.x86_64