[opensuse] Scrollbar arrows inT'bird and FF
I use KDE. I also use Thunderbird and Firefox, which are not really KDE applications.

All my KDE applications have scroll bars with little arrows at the top and bottom. I can click on those arrows to make the contents scroll.
Nothing new here ...

But the scroll bars in T'Bird and FF don't have those arrows.

I gather that T'Bird and FF are more gnome-friendly than KDE friendly and that the config for such things as scroll bar arrows will be in some Gnomic feature and not in KDE's settings.

But I don't run Gnome or have Gnome installed.

I can't see setup/controls for this within FF/T'bird.

Where/what to I have to look/do to set up the little arrows without having to install more of Gnome?

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013