[opensuse] Re: Repeated key syndrome
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:15:45 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:03:00 +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:

If I just keep pressing ESC, it says that on every third press. I've no
idea why.

Seems to be a bash thing - I use tcsh as my default shell, and it doesn't
work there, but if I start bash, I see similar behaviour. The esc key is
the meta key, so there must be a key binding somewhere that defines what
it does. I get the exact same output hitting tab twice, too.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson