[opensuse] help wanted to complete a software installation/configuration/setup part for cacti software.
Hello,
I need some help to complete a software installation/configuration/setup
for cacti software.
The documentation I am using is at http://en.opensuse.org/Cacti

Question:
How is this error fixed ? to compelete the installation.
The bit I am stuck on is the Apache and Cacti configuration. I get this
error. [1]

I have following files:
[2] /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/cacti.conf
[3] /srv/www/cacti/include/config.php
[4] mysql/mariadb works.

I have done the following:
# /bin/systemctl start apache2.service

# ls /srv/www/htdocs/
gif info2html.css

http://127.0.0.1/cacti/install/ shows error [1]
There is NO index.html file what am I missing ?

Thanks Glenn

[1] error for http://127.0.0.1/cacti/install/
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL
manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
127.0.0.1
Apache/2.4.6 (Linux/SUSE)

[2]
# cat /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/cacti.conf
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin bga.lambert@xxxxxxx
ServerName localhost
DocumentRoot /srv/www/cacti
# if not specified, the global error log is used
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/cacti-error_log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/cacti-access_log combined
HostnameLookups Off
# needed for named virtual hosts
UseCanonicalName Off
# configures the footer on server-generated documents
ServerSignature On
##

<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
userDir public_html
include /etc/apache2/mod_userdir.conf
</IfModule>
<Directory "/srv/www/cacti">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

[3]
# cat /srv/www/cacti/include/config.php
<?php
/*

| Copyright (C) 2004-2011 The Cacti Group
|

| This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
|
| modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
|
| as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
|
| of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
|

| This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
|
| but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
|
| MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
|
| GNU General Public License for more details.

| Cacti: The Complete RRDTool-based Graphing Solution

| This code is designed, written, and maintained by the Cacti Group. See
|
| about.php and/or the AUTHORS file for specific developer information.

| http://www.cacti.net/

*/

/* make sure these values refect your actual database/host/user/password
*/
$database_type = "mysql";
$database_default = "cactidb";
$database_hostname = "localhost";
$database_username = "cacti";
$database_password = "cacti";
$database_port = "3306";
$database_ssl = false;

/* Default session name - Session name must contain alpha characters */
#$cacti_session_name = "Cacti";

?>

[4]mysql/mariadb
# mysql -u cacti -pcacti -b cactidb

Welcome to the MariaDB monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.

Your MariaDB connection id is 311

Server version: 5.5.32-MariaDB openSUSE package

Copyright (c) 2000, 2013, Oracle, Monty Program Ab and others.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input
statement.

MariaDB [cactidb]> show tables;
+---------------------------+

| Tables_in_cactidb |