Re: [opensuse] Email suggestions
On 2013-09-23 07:45 (GMT-0400) James Knott composed:

Richard wrote:

At the risk of startng an email war: what suggestions might there be for an
email program?

I use Seamonkey, but Thunderbird is also popular.

Just as the Mozilla Web Suite sprang forth from a Netscape 4 legacy, and Firefox was split out of the Mozilla Suite, so too it was with Thunderbird. The Mozilla Suite continues as SeaMonkey. This line, beginning with Netscape 2.02, is all I've ever used for email, except for occasional sampling of web mail. On average I get 300+ emails a day.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/