Re: [opensuse] Email suggestions
jdd said the following on 09/23/2013 02:09 AM:
Le 23/09/2013 04:16, Doug a écrit :

It does have filters, but they have sort of loused that up--the latest
version only gives you the option of _deleting_

not this problem here (12.3, th 17.0.8)

Same here.
I use filters for tagging and prioritizing and have never observed this 'delete' problem in any version of Thunderbird I've used this past ... ?decade?

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013