Re: [opensuse] EFI Boot Problem with 12.3 x64 and Intel Xeon Server
Hi !

Finally, I solved this problem.
I have removed EFI boot partition and installed GRUB2 instead of GRUB2-EFI.

This is quite strange, since Intel S1200BTL is EFI server m/b.

More details in my blog:
http://www.vacuum-tube.eu/wp/?p=399