Re: [opensuse] opensuse gimp
This is what I'm running on my 12.3 box without issues:

gimp-help-2.8.0-3.3.1.noarch
gimp-branding-openSUSE-12.3-6.38.1.noarch
gimp-plugins-python-2.8.2-3.1.2.i586
gimp-help-browser-2.8.2-3.1.2.i586
libgimp-2_0-0-2.8.2-3.1.2.i586
gimp-2.8.2-3.1.2.i586
libgimpui-2_0-0-2.8.2-3.1.2.i586

Ruben Safir 09/20/13 3:32 PM >>>
Is there a working updated gimp version. The version I have, aside from
just being aweful, is broken when saving pngs from xfc and when I
upgraded it complained of a wrong libgimp version.

Ruben
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://fairuse.nylxs.com
of articles from around the net