Re: [opensuse] oS 12.3 - why the long delay....
On 20/09/13 13:56, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 18/09/13 23:18, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
Install systemd-analyze and look at graph that shows relative timing of
different services. This will answer, what startup is waiting for.

Thanks for this, but I see no graph when I run systemd-analyze - even
with the 'plot' option which you mention later. When I do run 'plot' all
I see are pages and pages and pages of meaningless - to me - output.

Try: systemd-analyze -plot > systemd.svg

then open it in an app that can show an svg file... (reading the man page would make this obvious)