Re: [opensuse] oS 12.3 - why the long delay....
  • From: Mike <ba600@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:59:07 -0400
On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 06:24:50 PM Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
В Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:45:06 +0200

Freigeist <m4ng4n@xxxxxx> пишет:
~> systemd-analyze blame

No, in this case you want systemd-analyze plot which shows when exactly
service startup began and finished. blame shows how long individual
services tool, but it won't answer what exactly was waited for in this
period.

My system also has a slow start up but since I rarely reboot I didn't worry to
much, I'll do it before lunch so I'm not waiting

systemd-analyze plot > plot.svg

There are a few long gaps

77996ms mysql.service
42634ms network.service
35856ms ntp.service

there also seems to be a fsck that slowed down the last boot

--
Collector of vintage computers http://www.ncf.ca/~ba600