Re: [opensuse] RE: CMS's
Duaine Hechler said the following on 09/16/2013 03:33 PM:
Looking for a CMS that will use all my existing files (images primarily)
meaning my images, are already in directories
and files, without having to reload them in a database, etc.

All the CMSs I've used have the ability to refer to a 'resource' that is in the file system. Some will *not* put things like images, icons, PDFs into the database.

--
'You know me,' said Rincewind. 'Just when I'm getting a grip on something Fate comes along and jumps on my fingers.'
(Interesting Times)