Re: [opensuse] Re: Battery Widget in KDE
On 9/13/2013 2:50 AM, Peter wrote:
When I installed openSUSE and KDE with 4.11 it showed a similar reading, but
the last couple of times I've
unplugged (having just updated to 4.11.1 a week ago), it starts at a full
100%. I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean my battery has
miraculously relearned how to recover full performance, just that either by
accident or by design a developer has modified how the state
gets shown.

What is this "IT" you refer to?
The widget? or Ksysguard?

Also, the widget does different things when plugged in than it does when
running on battery.
When it says full charge while on the mains, unplug it, and withing a few
seconds the widget
will fall from 100% to what ever your battery can handle given its present age.

See my other post in this thread.