Re: [opensuse] mount cifs from fstab with networkmanager
В Fri, 13 Sep 2013 19:30:02 +0200
lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On Sun, 2013-09-08 at 13:56 +0400, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
В Sun, 08 Sep 2013 10:23:41 +0200
lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

12.3
Hi
NetworkManager is not up in time to mount cifs shares from fstab. I have
to use ifup or the automounter.

Is there any way to get NetworkManager up in time? My Ubuntu laptop
manages it OK.

Make sure NetworkManager-wait-online service is enabled:

systemctl enable NetworkManager-wait-online.service

Set NM_ONLINE_TIMEOUT in /etc/sysconfig/network/config to a value
greater than required to establish connection.

Thanks, but unfortunately, it does not start at boot even though I've
enabled it.

What "systemctl status NetworkManager-wait-online.service" says?

Any ideas to get it to fire up at boot?
Thanks,
L x