Re: [opensuse] restarting X server in openSUSE 12.2 with systemd
On 09/12/2013 12:18 AM, Cristian Rodríguez pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
El 12/09/13 01:01, John M Andersen escribió:

systemd-analyze plot > sd.svg

No such command exists on a stock 12.3

in 12.3 it comes in package systemd-analyze

if that's not enough

systemctl dot | dot -Tsvg > systemd.svg

Seriously?
Good thing you don't work for me son. if that is your perception of
documentation.

typo.. it is systemd-analyze dot in current versions.

read the svg files with a modern browser.

Still not enough ?

boot with init=/usr/lib/systemd/systemd-bootchart
and then read the svg files in /run/log

Given your first two examples, I think I'll pass.
Especially since that command doesn't exist on a stock 12.3 system either.

When you read my emails, please assume until I say otherwise that I am
refering to the *current state* of development. (i.e factory or upcoming
versions) I work almost exclusively on factory all the time.

Therein lies *your* problem, people on this list (for the most part) are using 12.3 or older and don't have the "*current* development model" installed. So please start giving answers pertinent to the version of systemd currently provided in 12.2 or 12.3 installations.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998